wstwo2.net can not meet their promises to deliver on time. In addition, they use ONLY PayPal, which compounds customer problems.

wstwo2 promised to deliver in five to seven days. After eight days I made an inquiry as to expected receipt and they said another week. After some "back-and-forth" comments, such as "Why the delay?" they told me not to order from them after I receive this order. They never did explain the delay.

I guess they are used to dealing with kids who have no idea what they are up against when a company can't or won't deliver on its promises.

I immediately told them to CANCEL the order and have not heard from them since.

I believe wstwo2.net to be a FLY BY NIGHT company, which, in simple English means, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY.

Had an Experience with WSTWO2?

Comments

Nashville, Tennessee, United States #691182

I couldn't disagree with you more.I live in Nashville and I've ordered stuff from him for close to 5 years.

The prices are the best and it's all pro, top quality. Don't expect a bunch of friendly conversation or chit chat, and don't make special requests, ask for custom orders, or anything like that. Just order what you need and pay less. It's all business but count on fairness, reliability and rock solid products.

I've ordered tons of stuff and nothing ever took more than 7-10 days. It's worth the wait and you won't find what he has in stock for less anywhere else.

Definately not for 'kids' or the curious shopper with lots of questions.

The board finally did arrive, but not in the 5-7 days promised. The bottom line is I paid for 5-7 days delivery but didn't get it.

I ordered wheels at the same time from "daddy" and they arrived three days after I ordered them. Now THAT'S good service!!

Having to go through PayPal sucks, too. And, the people at wstwo2 are rude and don't deserve my business.

San Francisco, California, United States #657160

Did you ever get your board? I just placed an order with the and I am a little worried that I might never see it?